So, the other day I made up some jello for the kids. Austin ended up leaving most of his in his bowl on the table.
Later threw all the kids in bathtub, and Austin decided to help wash Alyssa's hair.
A couple weeks ago Nate had a week off work. HURRAY! We were able to get the rest of the fallen apple tree in the back all cut up into firewood and do a few things around the house. Then we were able to drive to Columbus to visit with our great friends from medical school Carie and Tracy, and their daughter Grace. Carie watched the kids so Nate and I could go to the Temple. THANK YOU CARIE!
Afterward we took the kids to a park near her home. Here are some of my favorite pictures.
1 comment:
Such great pictures. I hope the boys enjoy their year of school.
Post a Comment