Just Another Day In Paradise

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Great Renovation of The Boys Room

Nate and I both think that the boys room is the coolest room in the house! It's this awesome "Alice in Wonderland" kind of room with only 6 foot ceilings... less in the entry way... watch your head, we've had a few accidents there, but it's so awesome for kids!

The room wasn't at all in bad shape when we bought the house, but we wanted to make it more "kid friendly" so we asked the boys what color we should paint it... one said yellow, the other blue, so... we did both.
I'm by no means an artist, but I was happy with my little cartoon like clouds. This is the view from entering the room from the stair case. There room is like the loft upstairs, so they totally have their own space...and I have a place to throw them when I want/need some quite. :-)


The room I'm taking the picture from is "Austin's room" looking into "Andrew's room" and beyond that is their closet.
This one was a lot of fun to do!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I LOVE the bead-board entrance to the boys' hide-a-way; it really makes the cute little white clouds on the ceiling stand out. What a FUN room!