
Well... at least we are pretty sure this is going to be! We've placed on offer on it, it's been accepted, the home inspection is looking pretty good, and the owners are planning on fixing the things we want fixed so... it's looking really good!

The thing I love about this house is that it is FINISHED! We won't have to remodel it at all! It's a 3 bedroom 2 full baths (one on the main level and one in the basement) 1402 square feet, PLUS a full completed basement!

It also has 2 wood burning fireplaces, this one on the main level, and another in the basement.

I had to throw this picture in here. She just has this perfect "where am I" look on her face.

This is the view from the front room/family room into the kitchen, the door to the right is to a bedroom, the two other rooms are to the left of this room.

My FAVORITE part of the house!!! Look at this kitchen! Need I say more!

This is seriously why I wanted to buy the house!

Just off the kitchen is a sun room. You have to go through here to get to the garage, which I really like. Nate and I are probably going to put wood flooring in here.

Here are the stairs to the basement.

Terrible picture, but the only one I took of the main bathroom. It's a little small, but we are just so darn excited about having 2 bathrooms that we just don't care too much. Plus there are two big linen closets just outside the door!!! I've almost forgot that most homes have those!

Here is what is probably going to be the master bedroom... either that or it will be the boys room.

This is down in the basement. The ceiling is a little low, but at least we can stand up straight in here! It's a great big long room and we are really excited to make it the rec. room with video games, and maybe into a movie theater! You can't really see it too well, but behind Andrew's head is the other fireplace.

Just behind Andrew is a doorway that leads to this great big laundry room, and the other full bathroom. Behind where I'm standing is a storage room where we will be able to have our food supply!

This is the downstairs bathroom.

Now, just past the bathroom is another hallway that leads to another big room!

That door leads out to the backyard. I'm probably going to turn this room into a pre-school! I'm so excited about it! The kids can come in and out of this door so they won't ever have to go through my main house.

There is a drain and another pipe in the floor here but the home inspector said that we could get a plumber to get rid of the one that's sticking out of the floor. We are going to put some cabinets over them if nothing else, and have a great big storage area for games, and other pre-school supplies I may need. I'm so excited about it!

This is a look into our backyard. We have 1.3 acres! You see how much is cleared? That's only about half of our yard! All the trees in the back are remnants of an old orchard! We have apple, pear and plum trees out there! The neighbor told us that just that morning she saw about 6 deer out there eating some of the dropped fruit! I'm so excited to have a great big garden, and where the pool used to be (that circle in the field) we are hoping to have a play set for the kids!

Here is a view if the back of the house. We are also hoping to build a great big deck out here connecting the dining room to the sun room... shoot... I didn't get any pictures of the dining room! IT'S BIG, and it has a big vaulted ceiling and sliding glass doors to the backyard.


I didn't get any pictures of the garage either... I'm sorry guys! Nate LOVES it! It's really big and Nate is going to build shelves in there and put peg board up to hang his tools on... anyway, we have big plans for this house. We are so excited to be buying our very first home together!
8 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! The kitchen!,the yard!, the 2 bathrooms!....it's all deserving of an exclamation point! :)
It was SO great talking to you tonight. You ROCK, woman, and I love you!
Wow! It looks like everything you were hoping it would be, and MORE!!! And with all those fruit trees and garden space you'll have LOTS of stuff to can for your food storage, too! YUMMY!
It's funny that you started out talking about how the house was "all done" and didn't need any work, and then proceeded to mention all the "projects" you and Nate already have planned for it...it sounds like the "home improvement bug" will be following you to Ohio! :-D
It looks great. I bet you'll have lots of fun in your new house.
Becky, it looks awesome! And I agree, the kitchen makes the house!:) Everything looks so nice and spacious. Awesome!
Looove it! That kitchen is to die for. You will have such great times in each room! That land is amazing! I agree two bathrooms after 1 for a while is a refreshing thought!
Hugs from Texas! Carolyn
That is great!!!! I bet you are excited. Hopefully we will be doing the same thing next year when Heath finishes up. I am so excited for you and I love the house!
Holy cow! What a nice place!! The kitchen is beautiful!! Makes me want my own house like RIGHT NOW! Congrats!
Awesome! I'm so glad it worked out for you guys! Seems that y'all can't get enough of low ceilings :)
Post a Comment