Okay... I'm so bumbed that I can't change the order of the pictures! These are not in order... oh well...
Now... who the heck could this be?
I REALLY wanted to make an apple pie, and my can of apple filling fell down the side of the counter over a year ago, so with me getting ready to move I knew that I would need to "fetch" it anyway, and I was REALLY craving apple pie so...
I dove down after it.
Then I got stuck.
Really stuck.
I couldn't get out.
I was laughing too hard to lift my self out.
My Mom being so helpful decided...
To grab the camera.

You are going to have to read to the bottom to see if it was worth it or not. :-)
Here are some pictures from when everyone was arriving here to PARTY for GRADUATION!!!
This is Rob (my awesome brother in law) and his daughter Kirsten... she has GREAT hair!

Here are some more
Rock'n pictures!
The hip looking guy on the left is Stephen, Nate's youngest brother, he's now in the MTC!
In the Middle is Nate's AWESOME Mom!
And on the far right is my ridiculously fun younger sister Kim.

Stephen totally focused.

Kim
jamm'n out... you go girl!

Mom having a BLAST! It's SO FUN... seriously, every family should form a Rock Band! :)

My seriously dang good
look'n hubby with his Mom.

This is my Mom (no she doesn't dye her hair... I know we are all jealous!) with little Kirsten... how come I don't have any pictures of Jordon (her
identical twin sister) on this post?
hummm... I'll
definitely get Jordon on the next post!

This is my Sister
Tyanna with her baby Riley.

Kim with Kirsten... seriously... how did Kirsten get in all these pictures?

YEAH, I found Jordon!!! The little
pixy on the far right is Jordon. Finally!

This is Lissa totally
traumatized about Mom passing her on to someone else... how dare I!

This was just as everyone was getting here. Nate hadn't seen Stephen or his Dad in over 3 years! I can't believe how much Stephen has grown!

Okay... remember that pie I really wanted to make? Well... I didn't know that I needed two cans to make a pie... honestly, why? Why don't they just make the cans bigger so you only have to buy one can instead of two? The only other pie filling I had was cherry. My Mom likes cherry, so... we made two in one!

It seriously turned out SO GOOD! I have my moments!
Oh, by the way...

Austin did loose his tooth! (
Actually he lost another one sense then!)
4 comments:
LOL That was a great shot of you stuck! And with all that fun, of course it was all worth it! ;-)
You both have a great family! Congratulations to Nate's graduation!
What! You made a yummy pie like that and didn't even save us a piece!? ;-D
Tyanna's girls look like her! And Riley looks more like his dad... cute family! Yours too of course! Congrats to Nate and you on his graduation!
I love reading your blog Becky; you are so hilarious. Thanks for sharing all the fun times, and the embarassing times. I can't believe you still swing dance. I do a little but not lifts; that's awesome. Come to think of it, I didn't know you swing danced in high school either. I was doing the same thing with different people. Congratulations on surviving medical school. How long will you be living in OH?
Post a Comment