Just Another Day In Paradise

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall here is in full swing, so I had to get the kids out and get some pictures of them in the leaves!
It was hard to get Alyssa to to smile, so I had Austin stand behind me and make some funny faces. He started doing the chicken dance with his tongue hanging out, and Alyssa mimicked him!
My pictures never upload in the order I want them too... maybe someday I'll get better at this.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the trees next to our house.

After the chicken she did laugh.
After shooting in the backyard we went with some friends to a little lake near their house to take some family pictures for each other. Here are some of my favorites.


I was so excited to get an updated family picture that as soon as I got home I downloaded them and printed this one and put it up on my wall. I think you can click on the picture and make them bigger to see.


Happy Fall Everyone!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Great pictures. I love Fall.

Ioana said...

Such a beautiful family! I love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Those are some really pretty pictures!

Mom said...

It looks like your family is on a picture post card! I LOVE all the pictures (especially the ones of you and Nate together, and your family pic)!!! You are all so good-looking and photogenic!!! I can't wait to be with all of you again!