Just Another Day In Paradise

Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting ready for winter

It's been a while sense I've done an update on what we are up to, so I thought I would back track a little, and share some of my favorite pictures.

We were able to get both our chimney's cleaned this fall so we could burn this year, so in November Nate cleaned out a space in the garage to put a pile of wood and the boys joined him out in the yard to gather some wood.


I was surprised when I looked out the window and saw Andrew driving the lawn mover hauling the pile of wood in from the back of the yard.

My boys are getting too big, too fast.

Andrew even went out and helped Nate split some wood! They love having a Dad that let's them do a "man's" job.

And I love having a husband who is teaching them so well.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so glad that Nate and the boys can work together. Of course, there's nothing like a "motorized vehicle" to ramp up a young boy's enthusiasm for a project! :-D

Hopefully that excitement will still be there when they are 14 or 15 and you have an acre of grass that needs to be mowed each week! :-D

Toni said...

Thanks for the updates. Your kids are getting big. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.