I had to get a shot of this. After listening to Austin cry about how much he hated his curls, Nate finally decided to buzz them all off. But he had to give him a mullet first.

Alyssa and Xavier love to climb up on her toy chest. So I thought I would snap a picture of them.

They also love to throw toys down the laundry shoot. Nate had a few days off for Christmas, and we all enjoyed every moment we had with him. Alyssa is becoming more and more 'Daddy's little girl'.

On the 23rd of December we decided to take the kids to Lock 3 in Akron and go ice-skating.

The kids LOVED it. Austin and I had fun going around the rink holding hands. It took him a while to find his balance, but he did find it and really enjoyed it. It was so funny watching him "run" on the ice.

Andrew was a natural. He just took off.

Dad loved taking Alyssa around. I think it took them about 20 minutes to make it around once... and Dad's back was hurting from bending down, but they had a lot of fun. Alyssa took her skates off after that, and just walked around the ice in her boots.

We all had so much fun.

What a great way to kick off the Christmas Holiday.
2 comments:
So cute!
We really enjoyed getting to spend Christmas with you guys. It was fun getting to have Nate around too. Rob was excited for that :)
What a FUN family activity!!! Certainly something you don't get to do too often here in Arizona!:-P
I'm VERY impressed with how GOOD the boys can skate! The few times I tried (when I was MUCH younger) I always ended up on my backside several times throughout the evening!
I'm glad Nate was able to go, too! He is so cute with Alyssa.
There are definitely some advantages to living in a "land of ice and snow". :-D
Post a Comment