Just Another Day In Paradise

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Alyssa
Austin

Andrew

Nate and Becky

This is my family. My beautiful children, my amazing husband, who I'm grateful to say is my best friend.

I fill so full today. I'm grateful for all the little things.

The sound of church music quieting singing to me in the background to giggles, slurping from bottles, Andrew reading to Austin, Nate whispering into Alyssa's ear, Alyssa's babble, Da Da Da Da Da, I'm anxious to hear Ma Ma Ma Ma.

The smell of Sunday Dinner cooking, my Apple Cinnamon Candle burning, my prelude to Christmas.

I love the feel of snuggling, in a warm blanket right out of the dryer, my daughter nestling into my neck, the bear hugs of my boys, the gentle embrace from Nate.

I love the sight of eyes lighting up from learning something new, forts constructed in my living room from chairs and blankets, a clean kitchen, a made bed, my family smiling.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Becky, your blog pictures and thoughts are so beautiful!!! I am SO glad you are doing this, and look forward to lots of wonderful and fun "Evans Family Stories"!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey Becky! I am SO GLAD that you have a blog I love you thoughts and pictures. You sounds so sureel and at peace. We miss you guys so much and are glad to stay in touch this way!