I took Austin to the doctor yesterday and found out that his rash was poison Ivy from the ward baseball game Saturday. He has asthma, and phenomena. He’s going to be home for the next few days.
He has so much energy and is running everywhere you would never know that he was sick… until he starts coughing from the running… it’s a pretty ugly cough. His energy level is even worse now that he started his medicine! One of his medications has a hyper side effect, so he literally can’t sit still for a couple hours after taking it. It’s not as bad this morning as it was yesterday.
Well, I’m going to try to knock out some dishes, and laundry while Alyssa takes her nap.
A new project!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Becky! Just found your blog through various links, and I am excited! :) Congrats on the new baby girl, and I will be back for sure!
I hope that the poison ivy doesn't last too long. That doesn't sound fun for him at all.
Lara Neves
Hey girl! I hope you don't mind me lurking on your blog. I found it by accident.:) I hope you remember me: Ioana Clayton, the crazy Romanian girl. Check out our blog:www.claytonestii.blogspot.com
You have such a beautiful family! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment