Austin and Andew have a tendency to get a little rowdy during church, and every week I forget to bring either their coloring books, or crayons, or their scriptures. It's just hard to remember everything, so in an effort to encourage responsibility, I made them both their own church bag.
I took them to JoAnn's and they picked out their own fabric, and I finally finished them!
4 comments:
What a GREAT idea, and they turned out really cute!! Are those going to be your "fine arts" projects for the month?
They turned out super cute! What a fun idea! I may have to copy that. Courtney and Darren would love that! You are an inspiration!
By the way, I hope you're feeling better!
Shoot! I need to learn to sew!! I got the machine, I just need to sit down with it and learn!
Those are a great idea and very cute. Somehow I automatically knew the blue one was Andrew's and the green one was Austin's even before I read that. :) I'm good!
That's because you know my kids so well Em!
Thanks for all the compliments! I really enjoyed making them!
Post a Comment