Just Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alyssa in her costume!

Here is my angel in her Halloween costume.




Everyone thinks she looks so cute in her costume, but to me she looks so adorable in anything she wears... this is how she looks through my eyes every day.
She's my little doll baby.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Alyssa is sooooo ADORABLE!!!! How fun to have a little girl to dress up and make things for. You did such a GREAT job on that costume, too! I'm sure you will all have a fun time treat-or-treating. You'll have to send pictures of that, also! :-D

Candace said...

OH, that is TOO cute!! She looks DARLING! Good job! You've actually inspired me to make a tutu for Hannah for one of her Christmas presents. She LOOOOOVES anything to do with ballerina's so I think she'd love it. Did you follow any kind of pattern to make the tutu??

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

she is sooooo cute! It looks like austin! I can't believe that he is 5 crazy crazy crazy!