Just Another Day In Paradise

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Phone call from Daddy

After our party at Carie's house, which was on the 13th. I decided to go ahead and celebrate her Birthday with the kids later that night, so I wouldn't have to mess with it the next day.


Nate just got off work, so we all sang "Happy Birthday" to Alyssa.



2 comments:

Mom said...

What a little DOLL!!! Yep, Alyssa has the Evans family sweet-tooth...doesn't let anything come between her and her frosting...she's DEFINITELY Grandma's girl!!!

Emily and John said...

You know, this video reminds me of what a lot of military families have to do when their husband's are in Iraq. When daddy has the chance to get on the phone and sing happy birthday to his baby. It brings tears to your eyes. Good ones of course. ;)
I just can't stop saying how much Alyssa looks like Austin!! She was scarfing down that cake too! Oh boy.. hope she doesn't become sugar sensitive like the rest of us! ;)