Just Another Day In Paradise

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

Okay... so I've really been slacking in updating my blog, and I've been reprimanded for it. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to write everything that's happened in the last couple of months... I hope I can, as it's been... interesting! I'm sorry that I haven't kept in touch with many... it's just been crazy over here. But we are all fine, we've been hit with darn near every sick bug around, and we've had lots of other fun "trials" to go with it, but we've gotten through, and we've seen the "tender mercies of the Lord" through them all.
I've decided to dedicate Alyssa's nap time to posting as much as I can in that amount of time. Let's see how much I can do!
Alyssa's Birthday!!!
Wow, Alyssa had a busy and FUN Birthday.


Nate was out of town for the month doing a rotation in Wilmington NC, and wasn't going to be able to come home for her birthday, so when Carie asked me what I was doing for Lissa's birthday and I said... nothing, she promptly informed me that that was not acceptable and organized a little birthday party/lunch date at her home! I have the greatest friends!



I'm so sorry Holly... but I had to post a picture of you. :-)


This is Crystal and her little Isaac... SO CUTE!


This is Susan and her little Adelaide... she's under the blanket. :-)This is Carie and her sweet little Grace. THANKS FOR THE PARTY CARIE!!!



Alyssa's little princess birthday cake! I LOVE HAVING A GIRL IN THE FAMILY!!!



See the next post for the next part of her birthday story.



1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the cake! What wonderful friends you have to be so thoughtful!