Just Another Day In Paradise

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a few days!

Until this ridiculously cute fellow looses his first tooth!

8 comments:

Chandy said...

He is a cutie! First loose tooth, huh?

Oh, you just reminded me of Ian's lost tooth still waiting for the Tooth Fairy! Oooppps!

Thanks!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Holy cow Becky! He's you in every way! His actions, his facial expressions, it's amazing!

Lara Neves said...

That's always so exciting! (Don't forget to call the tooth fairy...I never remember, and the darn tooth stays under the pillow for a few days.)

Toni said...

That's cool. You can tell he's really excited.

Ioana said...

He's already old enough to lose a tooth? Holy Cow! He looks so excited!
And congrats to Andrew for winning!

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

Lauren and I enjoyed the video very much, especially because... no joke... Lauren has the exact same tooth just as loose as Austin's and it is all she can talk about (it's her first loose tooth as well). His hair is so darling like that, don't cut it short again, keep the curls!

Wright Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Hey Becks! Thanks for the compliment. I'm going to keep losing! I would like to lose another 20 (well, actually another 30 but when I mention that, people think I'm crazy so I say 20 and if the extra ten just "happens" to fall off, so be it. Losing 30 would make me 108).

Thanks for the support! You're always one of the best supporters in my life and I appreciate that so much! I hope you're doing well!