Just Another Day In Paradise

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

VCOM Family Picnic

The day before graduation VCOM through a big graduation family picnic for the graduates and their family. It was so much fun! They had a live band, several big blow up jumping things for the kids and great food.



They also had a dance competition. The first dance was a "soft shoe". It's totally a southern thing that's kind of like an old mans tap dance... we'll no one was coming up to do it... and how was I to turn down a gift certificate? I was doing a pretty good job "b.s.ing" it, until Loren's Mom came up danced circles around me... she won that prize.
But when they announced a "free style" contest... Poor Nate... I'm always dragging him into things.



Yeah... we won for best "Swing" dance. :-)
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from it.




Andrew and Austin got their groove on too!

Okay... I'm pooped for the day... I'll post the graduation pictures first thing tomorrow... I know, I know... I'm so mean keeping you in suspense!

3 comments:

Erika Cluff said...

I wish we could have been there. Are you surving in Ohio? When does Nate start his official first day in the hospital? Yikes! It is worth it - keep telling yourself that and don't hesitate to call me for any reason if you need to vent!

Toni said...

I love all of the picture. Hope things are going well in your new place!

Chandy said...

You rocked out, Becky! Great pictures of you two dancing! Sounds like you all had a great time!