The other weekend Tyanna and Rob and their ADORABLE children came and visited! It was so awesome getting to see them again! I haven't seen Tyanna and Rob for over 3 years, before they had any kids, and now here they are with 3!
From left to right is Jordan, Tyanna, Riley (the baby) Rob, and Kirstin.
This is Jordan... I hope... Tyanna is totally going to kill me if I get them wrong. Hey, telling apart identical twins is hard!
This is definitely Riley! He is the most photogenic baby I've EVER seen! He smiles on command, and hams it up perfectly!!!
This is Kirstin and my million dollar shot!!!
Of course this is Tyanna and Rob. Tyanna is my sister, just in case you didn't know that! :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
October 10th was the twins birthday, but because they didn't get to my house until later that night we celebrated a day late on Saturday. They both got their own cake, one was a white cake and the other was chocolate!
Riley LOVED his cake!!!
Here are the girls Halloween/dress up dresses. I totally helped Tyanna pick them out!!! I'm all about the fairy princess dresses... as evidenced by the dress I made for Alyssa.
Okay, I thought that this was a hoot! The girls LOVE "The Backyardigans" T.V. show, so that's what I got them for their birthday. Now, Kirstin got a hold of the DVD first, and Jordan wanted to see it too, but Kirstin wouldn't let Jordan get near it, so Jordan sat on the floor and looked at the back side while Kirstin looked at the front... smart little girl!!!
I LOVED having them over and I'm super excited to go up to Dayton OH (where Ty and Rob live now) for Halloween! Nate is interviewing for their residency program on the 31st, so the kids and I are going to go up and hang with them too! Can't wait!
5 comments:
How wonderful that Tyanna and Rob are close enough to visit! I have never seen their children either...they are all so CUTE! How fun!!!
Their kids are beautiful children! I didn't know she had a third. Glad they could come and visit you! Wish we could!
WOW! Amazing how much our families have grown in the last 3 years! How fun you FINALLY got to see them! They are super close to us to!
So good to hear from you! How are your parents doing? I miss hearing your dad play the organ/piano. Ah, memories of our kiddo days!! Your kids are darling and it was so good to see Tyanna and Rob on your blog. Be sure to tell your whole family hello. I miss all of you!
Hey Becky! How the heck are you? I was blog hopping and found your blog on Tina's. Your family is so cute! Do you remember when we were in the same ward out by Williams gateway airport..good times, good times! You always were so much fun! It's nice to "see" you again! Keep in touch!
jenny McCall Gray
Post a Comment