Just Another Day In Paradise

Monday, December 1, 2008

Lollypop Lollypop, ummmm lolly lolly lolly!!!

Alyssa got into the boys Halloween candy.

She unwrapped 2 Lollypops!
Do you think she liked them?

Oh, Yeah she did!


Lollypops = Happy Baby!







5 comments:

Candace said...

CUUUUUUUUUTE little girl!! I love the little teeth shot! She's getting so big.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

OH ADORABLE! I just love it. And what is it with kids that age that make them like suckers so much? Don't they know how messy and sticky they make everything? Darren LOVES suckers and I hate it when he has them because he rubs them all over his clothes and the furniture.

But Alyssa looks like a sweetheart. The last photo reminded me of Ike. He makes the same expression.

Chandy said...

Now that's the way to eat lollipops! Yummy! I just love the pure excitement on her face.

Darling!!!

Mom said...

She is SOOOO ADORABLE (and looks just like Austin)!!! Hmmmmm....something tells me she's inherited the Carr family "sugar sensitive" gene! :-P

The Charters said...

Logan loves a lollipop too! She is so cute!