Just Another Day In Paradise

Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to make a lego phone - designed by Andrew

Andrew is an extremely creative kid. He is constantly inventing and creating new things. Lately he has been building a bunch of things with his legos, and he designed a phone to put in his lego arcade. He wanted to show everyone else how to do it, so if you have a little one who is into legos... they may be interested in watching this video.

He also posted it on you tube so feel free to check it out Here.

5 comments:

Erika Cluff said...

Jarom is also very into lego's and he thought it was a cool demonstration. Did you survive the first month of residency? I'll call you soon to chat.

Toni said...

That's really cool! My kids liked watching the video.

Mom said...

Great job, Andrew! You are SO creative! I am almost tempted to go get the giant legos out of the playroom and give it a try (only I don't think that set comes with any buttons, so I guess it wouldn't turn out quite as cool)! You'll have to keep us posted on any other new inventions you come up with! That's awesome!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Wow! Andrew is so talented! If he keeps this up, he could become quite the architect! Good for him to learn to make new things. I think you should record him making lots of things and post them on youtube. You never know, he may become an internet celebrity!! :P

Just watching this makes me want to buy a bunch of legos! And then I think about that and cringe knowing that Darren and Ikee would scatter them thin around the house and I would spend months kicking myself. So we'll wait a little while.

Emily and John said...

Wow!! What a smart and creative kid he is! Makes me think that would be something Stephen and I would've come up with as kids! Great job Andrew! Great job explaining it too! :D