I, like so many others, like to read "Nie Nie". I would put her "blinky" on the side of my blog if I could... but everytime I try to make my blog "cool", I end up messing it up... hense why the layout is so weird right now. Anyway, her blog has always been amazing, even before the accident. It seams that when someone comes so close to dieing, and especially when they will forever wear the marks of that experience, we all tend to perk up our ears and listen a little more. Their perspective will always be a little different than ours, and we can't help but feel closer to the spirit by listening to them... after all they live so close to the spirit everyday.
This video is so touching. I had to watch it twice... and cried both times.
Watch it Here.
If you are interested in reading "Nie Nie's" blog you can find it here:
One other blog that never ceases to inspire me is "Just a Family". This women is amazing. I love the way she sees the the world. She inspires me.
I just thought that I would share these with you.
Love you all so much!
Becky
A new project!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment