First of all,
Thank you so much for the many comments on my "Tender Mercies" post. I was really touched by them. I have such awesome friends.
And now I have another "Tender Mercy" to document!
I just found out that Matt and Stacy Eager, some of our friends from ASU East where Nate did his undergrad lives in AKRON!!! I knew they lived in Ohio, but I didn't know where!!! I'M SO EXCITED! We already have friends there! Can I be more blessed?!?! Stacy, I'm defiantly going to be calling you soon for info on where to live, what schools are good and all that jazz!
Okay, this morning has been fun. I was sitting here reading the sweet comments that were left for me, when Austin comes running into my room and stares at my alarm clock for a few seconds. Then he starts whispering the numbers on it.
"8-0-2, 8-0-2, 8-0-2."
After he sufficiently memorized the numbers he slowly starts walking out of the room, with his eyes fixed, totally concentrating very hard, as he continued to mutter, "8-0-2, 8-0-2, 8-0-2" He didn't even look at me! He was so focused! I heard him continue the chant as he headed up stairs, then once he reached his room I hear him loudly and proudly proclaim, "It's 8-0-2!"
I guess Andrew was wondering what time it was.
Time to get ready for school... isn't that always the answer?
Anyway, I thought that that was so funny.
A new project!
11 years ago
6 comments:
I love the way kids' brains work. It's so beautiful in its innocent way!
I always suspected that HF put in you in places where you will find friendship and warmth, you just need to find the clues!
Great news indeed! Yay, Becky!
Hey Becky-
Give me a call anytime. I'm usually in and out during the day between school drop offs/pick ups etc... As far as calling as night, you're good up until about 10. I'm looking forward to catching up with you - and steering you in our direction. :)
P.S. If you have Verizon, you can also call me anytime on my cell which is (208)421-1091.
Becky! I'm so glad you found me! It's been awhile, but I've thought about you. How's medical school? How's life? I'll have to read up on your blog to catch up.
Kim
Too funny. Nothing like have a slave as a younger brother (:
wow, you sure have had a lot going on in your life! I'm glad things are calming down for you. Guess what? We live only an hour and 1/2 from Ohio! Maybe one day in the future we will see eachother?? We will still be here for another year and a half. When are you planning the move?
That is too funny! I just read your tender mercies post and you are one AMAZING WOMAN!!!
Post a Comment