Just Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Andrew's Birthday Party

We had a lot of fun at Andrew's birthday party! We held it in a conference room in the upstairs of Kroger (our local supermarket). The boys had a lot of fun!
For some reason the pictures are not in the order that I uploaded them in, so... bare with me.
Andrew received a lot of awesome presents including a couple of video games, toys, and even some cash! One of my favorites was a baptism book.
We gave all the kids a party bag and while they were waiting for their parents to pick them up they blew up these huge balloons and started attacking each other with them. That's my friend Kelly running away in terror! :-)

Andrew with his awesome Spiderman birthday cake.
The cake.

We played a few games at the party including Pin the tail on the donkey (we are old fashioned I guess), and Twister. The last two pictures are of course them playing twister.

The boys also came up with their own game. Who can fit the most war heads in their mouth and not make a funny face. Taylor won that one... I lost count of how many he got in there. I lost by just looking at the war head.
Happy Birthday Andrew (a ... lot late) we love you!


2 comments:

Mom said...

What a GREAT "good, old-fashioned party"!!! It sounds like everyone had a really fun time. I honestly think that kids enjoy the crazy- games-and-balloon type activities MUCH more than the "staged" parties that so many parents are arranging these days.

Emily and John said...

How fun! Wish I had more birthday parties as a kid! ;)