I went over to a friends house today to take some pictures of her adorable little boys.
While taking the pictures I was struck by how a camera can capture the beauty in a moment.
Alyssa doesn't like binkies. She never took one. But whenever she sees a baby with a binky she has to take it and put it in her mouth. She chews on it a little, but she just can't seam to figure out what she's supposed to do with it.
She's very curious.
Alyssa is adventurous. Though she can't really walk yet she can climb.
And she's very good at it!
Alyssa loves books. She loves to flip through the pages and look at the pictures.
She's very smart.
I love my little girl.
4 comments:
She is SOOOOO CUTE!!! She also looks EXACTLY like Austin...what a DOLL!!!
What great pictures. I love the one with you and Alyssa-that's so precious.
Those are such adorable pictures of your daughter. What a great climber! I love the last picture, did she get on it herself? Love the one of you and her, too!
I love bald babies; they come with their own mystery thru their lack of hair. Jasmine was so cute as a baby whenever we had to put a dress or pink on her, since we had to most of the time, or else people tend to ask, "girl or boy?"
What darling pictures!- Tell your family hi! I miss you all.
Post a Comment