Just Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Morning

2 comments:

Mom said...

How Cute! The kids are all getting SO grown up, I can't wait to see them again in a few months!

It looks like Santa really knew what Alyssa would enjoy! As I was watching and listening to her pushing all those buttons it reminded me of Christmas morning at the Brown's house when, after Darren had opened all of his presents, Loren asked the question, "Didn't he get ANYTHING that doesn't make noise!?"...I had to laugh! :-D

Emily and John said...

Looks like the kids got a lot of great stuff!!!
Sorry Nate wasn't feeling so well, why does that seem to happen at Christmas time? I actually threw up in a bag in the car on our way to Allison and Loren's because something didn't agree with my stomach! Thankfully, I was feeling well on Christmas day. :)