Just Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
We had such a fun Christmas! I'm irritated that my pictures are all backwards, but ... oh well.
We all had a great Christmas and the kids received some great things. We got a lot of Virginia Tech Hokie attire and we LOVE IT!!!
Alyssa got her first doll from my brother Jacob and his family. She LOVES it!


On Christmas Eve Nate and I put out the last of our presents before we hurried off to bed so Santa could come. Andrew was begging for Rock Band 2, so Nate and I made a deal that we wouldn't get each other anything and we picked it up! We wanted it to be opened last, so we hid it in the dining room which is just outside a window from the living room. Can you see it?
Just before the chaos begins!


I had to get a picture on Christmas Eve. It's a terrible picture of Austin, but the best of the bunch.
Lissa playing with the tree.

What's Christmas without sugar cookies??? We all sat and watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer a few days before Christmas and decorated some cookies.
Can you guess the one that Nate decorated? :-)

5 comments:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

HAHAHA! The angel has BOOBS! That is hysterical! Loren's going to LOVE that.

And seriously, is that Austy's hair?? Is it THAT curly? It's amamzing!

Mom said...

What a FUN Christmas! Stephen really likes Rock Band,too, so he will be jealous. ;-D I LOVE how nice your stockings looked hanging from the banister...it is SO "Christmasy"...as for the sugar cookie...hmmmm, I wonder! :-D

Emily and John said...

WOAH! Austin's hair!!!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and I loved how you hung your stockings over the stair railing! Reminds me of the time we spent our first Christmas with you guys. :)

Chandy said...

I'm guessing the angel! :D

What a lovely Christmas you had! We enjoyed Utah's snow and our smooth travel to and from.

Love the banister!

Candace said...

Those Evans boys and their boobs... :D