That looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend some family time together. I love the little drum set too! I didn't realize that you could sing and drum along with it-I'll definitely have to look into getting rock band!
Becky Your kids are so dang cute...that little girl look so much like you! I swear it was like yesterday that we were in the same ward at Williams on base and Andrew was just a baby...and he just got baptized?!?!? man where does the time go!! I really enjoyed running into your family at Shelley's viewing (wish it were under different circumstances), You have such a nice family and I just love your parents! If you ever get down to the Valley we need a Salt River Stake reunion! Keep me posted! Jope all is well and you guys have a wonderful New Year!
Hi Nate & Becky! We found your blog through the Richardson's and Massey's. We're actually "sorta" neighbors. We live in Ohio - Matt thinks we should get together. :) It was fun to catch up on your cute little family.
P.S. We cannot believe Andrew is 8! To us, he's still 2!
I am new to the blogging thing, but after being harrassed one too many times I've decided to take a couple minutes and create a blog... YOU WIN.
I have many intersts and hobbies. I play piano, sing in the church chior... when we have a director. I'm on the PTA Board, I am a homemaker and Mother to 3 adorable children, and the wife of an extremely good looking resident physicion. I am also a terrible speller so count on finding many spelling mistakes.
I am an extreme optimist, and a love to notice the small moments in life. I love to write. I currently keep 5 journals, one for each of my children where I hope one day they will look into it and be able to laugh at some of the funny things they did as children that they may not really remember, and be reminded that even though I'm not a perfect Mom, I do love them so much. I keep one for myself, and one that my hubby and I write little love notes in... I know you wish you could read that! I suppose that this makes my 6th running journal. I hope you enjoy taking a peak into my crazy life in paradise!
5 comments:
Way to go Jonathan...my son the ROCK-STAR!!! :-D And the back-up band was great, too!! How fun!!!
ROCK ON!!! WOOOOOOO!!! We had so much fun with you guys. THANKS!
That looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend some family time together. I love the little drum set too! I didn't realize that you could sing and drum along with it-I'll definitely have to look into getting rock band!
Becky
Your kids are so dang cute...that little girl look so much like you! I swear it was like yesterday that we were in the same ward at Williams on base and Andrew was just a baby...and he just got baptized?!?!? man where does the time go!! I really enjoyed running into your family at Shelley's viewing (wish it were under different circumstances), You have such a nice family and I just love your parents! If you ever get down to the Valley we need a Salt River Stake reunion! Keep me posted! Jope all is well and you guys have a wonderful New Year!
Hi Nate & Becky! We found your blog through the Richardson's and Massey's. We're actually "sorta" neighbors. We live in Ohio - Matt thinks we should get together. :) It was fun to catch up on your cute little family.
P.S. We cannot believe Andrew is 8! To us, he's still 2!
Post a Comment