Just Another Day In Paradise

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Angels

Yesterday morning we woke up to a light dusting of snow.
The School called a "Snow Day."
At first I have to admit I grumbled.
My cleaning routine was going to have to be canceled today.
Is that really so bad?
What a blessing it was to be able to spend a whole day with my children and just play.
The cleaning will have to wait.
My children were home.
Here are some pictures of my angels in the snow.





This year my resolution is to look for the good in all situations. I'm going to look for the blessings in disguise and try to live with more faith in my life.
There is a blog that I follow from an amazing women that I've never met. But her blog is totally inspiring. I'm going to try to be more like her and only post uplifting thoughts.

3 comments:

Mom said...

What great memories you will always have if you keep up such a wonderful attitude! You are such a GREAT photographer and, of course, your subjects are ADORABLE!!!

Toni said...

It looks like all of the kids enjoyed the snow. I also love the cute pictures of Alyssa.

Chandy said...

Such great pictures of your angels. Keep taking those pictures, and I love your attitude about life and your kids. I try to be that way, too so I don't miss out on their adventures.